OK, I'm testing out a few things here with the strings. You can actually change some of the test defaults that appear in the app by expanding the app file.
1) Right-click on the .ipa file and choose Open With -> Archive Utility or Expander. Either one should result in unzipping the IPA file and giving you a Payload folder.
2) In the Payload folder you will see a Jupiter.app file. Right-click and select Show Package Contents
3) Locate the en.lproj folder. You will find a few .strings files. The BV_General.strings file has a bunch of language options around the purchase flow. I'm going to see if I can add in some text here that can augment what you have placed in your IAP description.
*Note -if you modify any of the files you will want to use a program like TextWrangler, TextMate or Xcode.
Ok thanks for looking into it. I see what your talking about with expanding and adding text, problem is we need to add a lot of information. Mainly this,
- Your purchase of a magazine subscription through iTunes will, by default, auto-renew every 12 months
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current annual period, at the same price as the initial purchase.
- You can manage all of your subscriptions, and disable auto-renewal, by going to Account Settings any time after purchase.
- Any unused potion of a free trial period, if applicable, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.