We downloaded this starter kit and build it using maven and deployed it in AEM, then published the apps/brand_name_placeholder app using AEM phone cloud service which generated the .apk file and which we are able to install on smart phone and app started rendering on mobile
3. Added en page by copying from aem-mobile-hybrid-reference-master\hybrid-app\www\content\mobileapps\hybrid-reference-app
3. We zipped the total phone gap project and uploaded in the AEM
4. When we built the custom AEM app created using AEM phone gap cloud service and installed it in smart phone, the app is not showing up on smart phone.
The major difference between the starter kit and the app created by us is
1. The starter kit is having the App template under project in /app directory which we are not able create
3. The starter kit is having /content/mobileapps/app_name_placeholder/en node created which is having configurations related to angular which we are not able create.
4. Whenever we import the phone gap project into the AEM it is only creating shell node under content/mobileapps/ directory but not en node, even we add it manually by copying from hybrid reference from Github it is rendering on mobile.
If anybody has done this kind of work , can you provide guidance on project set up for AEM + Phone Gap hybrid mobile app development, creating app template and /en node configurations and enabling content synch for mobile app.