Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Bottom Gutter definition vs Bottom Margin in layout

Level 2

I noticed when creating a layout you have the option of top margin, side margin, and gutters. I currently have my top and side margins set to 0 dip with my gutters set to 8 dip. Although I have no margins on the layout, there is white space at the bottom of the layout after the last element. I assume this is from the 8 dip gutter; however, I do not understand why a gutter would appear after the last element.

It seems as though there should be no gutter if there is no more content in the layout, and instead there should be a bottom margin option. The current behavior prevents be from having a card flush to the bottom of my layout when I have a gutter.

This is a repost of bxj1137's unanswered question: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2057468?q=Bottom%20Gutter

4 Replies

Employee

Hi,

On what platform are you experiencing this?

Regards,

Andrei

Level 2

andreig16075272 I am experiencing this on iOS and Android devices, both mobile and tablet layouts. It seems like the layout should have a bottom margin option and the gutter should not continue beyond the last card in the collection.

Employee

Hi,

It is indeed a gutter-sized space being added after the last row of cards. I would like to address this in an upcoming release but can't provide an ETA yet.

Best regards,

Andrei