Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Preview form as PDF | Two different variants

Level 3

Use case: The form is built for financial institution. The use case is when the data capture on all the fields are completed, user wants to see the form in two different PDF version.

Customer view: This PDF version will have PDF with all captured data (because they are mapped to XDP) from adaptive forms.

Internal view: This PDF version will have PDF with all captured data (because they are mapped to XDP) from adaptive forms, however few fields in the PDF has to be set to hidden.

My question:

Adaptive forms are based on one XDP and they cannot be associated to more than one XDP. In this limitation, how can I make the XDP to hide few set of form fields based on above mentioned views. I was thinking in the line of using "validate" component, however validate component doesn't have provision to show the same PDF in two different views (say one with 50 fields from XDP that has 50 fields and other variant to display only 45 fields out of 50 fields from XDP).

Is this the limitation in the product? 

Pointers on this is highly appreciated. Thanks!

0 Replies