Expand my Community achievements bar.

Performance issue while using repeatable instances using AEM forms

Level 1

I am working on AEM forms in my current project. Where I have one text box and a table.

Based on the input given in text box, I will be adding rows to the table with the help of .addIntance() method.

AddInstance method is taking time to generate rows when input given is more than 20 rows(My requirement is to handle row creation till 200). Where entire page is getting stuck till the rows are getting created.

I am using proxy component of OOTB table component provided by AEM.

I can handle it with the help of JavaScript and jQuery by defining empty tbody of the table and appending dynamic HTML to the tbody based on the input.

But is there any way to improve the repeatable instance creation by either modifying something in component level or using something else while adding the instances?

Thanks in advance.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Employee

Hi Pranav,

Did you try similar behavior using Core component-based Adaptive Forms ? While there isn't a table component available, you can use a repeatable panel with text fields to verify performance.