Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

no authentication settings....

Level 5

I was trying to create a new data source on my new installed instance of AEM and AEM forms and when I press next there are not authentications settings.

1804222_pastedImage_3.png

1804223_pastedImage_4.png

even for the default one that comes with it I click o authentication settings properties and don't see them

1804221_pastedImage_2.png

1804220_pastedImage_1.png

did I miss any bundle?

7 Replies

Employee Advisor

How are you starting the server?

Level 5

workflowuser​ let me explain, I had a previous instance of the AEM server that got corrupted and it is not functioning. So instead of fixing it I created another instance in a separate directory and different port. I created a package of the forms I created on the first instance and downloaded the package and then install them on the second new instance.

These forms are connected to Dynamic CRM through a data source which I was trying to create on the new instance.

1804241_pastedImage_0.png

Employee Advisor

Anything in the error.log when you create FDM?

Level 5

Mayank Gandhiworkflowuser

ok so I deleted the original instance and re-started the server and now I see the authentication settings. but but …. I got another problem.... they don't end... soon they will.. I got this below when placing all the values of the authentication

1804280_pastedImage_1.png

1804273_pastedImage_0.png

Employee Advisor

Have you deployed any custom bundles?

Level 5

workflowuser​ no nothing but the regular installation that I been doing now for the second time, but guess what. I tried it again and then got the screen above and I press on the refresh of the page and it authenticated..... bugs bugs bugs....

as you can see all my post have been about solving issues with the configuration I am definitely learning but I think AEM forms is a bit unstable to be getting all this kind of obstacles and bugs.

thank you for all your help I will continue coding now that I connected to my API endpoint next is to retrieve the data