Expand my Community achievements bar.

Installing PDF Generator Module Post AEM Forms 6.1 installation

Level 2

I have minimal experience with maintaining the AEM Forms 6.1 on JEE server and I'm having a hard time finding information on installing modules after AEM Forms 6.1 has already been set up on our Windows 2012 server. Users connecting with the server are encountering the attached error due to PDF Generator module not being installed with the initial deployment.

My question is, how can I install new modules, particularly PDF Generator, after the initial install? I have come across plenty of material on how to configure PDF Generator however all info indicates that the module must already be installed. Is this simply a matter of running the configuration manager and selecting only the PDF Generator module or could this corrupt my current instance?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies

Employee

You can install new modules by running the LCM again. Make sure to select PDF Generator also along with the earlier installed modules. Make sure to do the configuration required for PDFg which is documented at https://helpx.adobe.com/aem-forms/6-1/install-configure-pdf-generator.html.

Employee Advisor

once you install the AEM Forms addon package, you get all the modules. There is no need to install anything else. You will however have to configure PDFG by following the documentation