Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

import com.adobe.fd.output.api.OutputService is not resolving in Java file (AEMaaCS Local SDK)

Level 3

I've added the following Maven dependency to both the parent POM and the core POM. Now, I'm attempting to utilize this service within an AEM servlet by importing com.adobe.fd.output.api.OutputService. However, Eclipse is unable to resolve or import this package.

I'm on AEMaaCS Local SDK.

<dependency>

<groupId>com.adobe.aemfd</groupId>

<artifactId>aemfd-client-sdk</artifactId>

<version>6.3.0</version>

<scope>provided</scope>

</dependency>

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

the command for creating cloud service project is like this

mvn -B archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=com.adobe.aem -DarchetypeArtifactId=aem-project-archetype -DarchetypeVersion=41 -DaemVersion="cloud" -DartifactId="aem-banking-application" -DappTitle="BankingApplication" -DappId="bankingapplication" -DgroupId="com.aem.bankingapplication" -DincludeForms="y"

notice the aemversion = cloud 

View solution in original post

27 Replies

Level 3

@workflowuser Also, I would be very interested to know why we're unable to leverage OutputService APIs which are already exported in AEM.

Level 3

yea OutputService APIs are showing available on aem cloud too, then why cant we use it?

Employee Advisor

There are API exposed that allow you to merge data with template on cloud service

recommeded to use those API 

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

the command for creating cloud service project is like this

mvn -B archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=com.adobe.aem -DarchetypeArtifactId=aem-project-archetype -DarchetypeVersion=41 -DaemVersion="cloud" -DartifactId="aem-banking-application" -DappTitle="BankingApplication" -DappId="bankingapplication" -DgroupId="com.aem.bankingapplication" -DincludeForms="y"

notice the aemversion = cloud 

Administrator

@MohanJo Did you find the suggestions helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!

Kautuk Sahni