Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to enforce i18n of AEM forms using the language of the Site Page which embed the form?

Level 3

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

To enforce internationalization (i18n) of AEM forms using the language of the Site Page which embeds the form, you can follow these steps:

1. Set the language of the Site Page: Before embedding the AEM form on the Site Page, set the language of the page. This can be done by adding a "language" attribute to the HTML tag of the Site Page.

2. Create translation files: Create a translation file for each language you want to support. These files should contain translated strings for all the text elements in the AEM form.

3. Define the language of the form: To enforce i18n of the AEM form, you need to define the language of the form. This can be done by setting the "language" attribute of the "html" tag in the form template.

4. Load the appropriate translation file: Once the language of the form is defined, load the appropriate translation file based on the language of the Site Page. This can be done using JavaScript or other scripting languages.

5. Replace text elements: Once the translation file is loaded, replace all the text elements in the AEM form with their translated counterparts.

By following these steps, you can enforce i18n of AEM forms using the language of the Site Page which embeds the form. This will help you provide a better user experience for your international audience and improve the usability of your forms.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 1

To enforce internationalization (i18n) of AEM forms using the language of the Site Page which embeds the form, you can follow these steps:

1. Set the language of the Site Page: Before embedding the AEM form on the Site Page, set the language of the page. This can be done by adding a "language" attribute to the HTML tag of the Site Page.

2. Create translation files: Create a translation file for each language you want to support. These files should contain translated strings for all the text elements in the AEM form.

3. Define the language of the form: To enforce i18n of the AEM form, you need to define the language of the form. This can be done by setting the "language" attribute of the "html" tag in the form template.

4. Load the appropriate translation file: Once the language of the form is defined, load the appropriate translation file based on the language of the Site Page. This can be done using JavaScript or other scripting languages.

5. Replace text elements: Once the translation file is loaded, replace all the text elements in the AEM form with their translated counterparts.

By following these steps, you can enforce i18n of AEM forms using the language of the Site Page which embeds the form. This will help you provide a better user experience for your international audience and improve the usability of your forms.