Expand my Community achievements bar.

Hide logo from footer in few pages in adobe live cycle

Level 2

I have a requirement to hide a logo image on few pages and rest of content of footer is same . As I have created a single Mater pages then what script I should write to hide the logo image in few pages. The no. of pages vary because in those pages dynamic table or contents are there. So cant write the condition on the basis of page no.

Anyone can you please help me out with that. 

Thanks in advance.

10 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Amreen1 ,

One approach can be add a checkbox in page properties.

Author need to check the checkbox if they want to hide logo image in footer and accordingly you can write sightly condition in your html

Thanks

Administrator

@Amreen1 Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Hi @kautuk_sahni ,

This requirement is for Adobe love cycle xdp form.

Community Advisor

So my question is there should be some condition on which you need to hide the logo on some pages. Can you please apply that condition on the footer in the javascript code?

Level 10

Page numbers aren't a thing, okay. But what conditions have then to be met, to hide elements of the footer? It hard to answer the question without knowing the form. 

Level 2

Is there any script to get the title of the pages. On the basis of title of the pages I have to hide and show few text content in the footer along with the logo

Level 10

Please define "title" what you mean by title. Is this a text element on the page that shows a particular title or it it the name of the page in the hierarchy or something else? Please provide some screenshots of how the form looks like and what thing you want to refer to.

Level 2

Thanks @radzmar  for the response.

Its the name of the page in the hierarchy. Sorry cant shares the form because it has client related info. 
Just wanted to know , how can we retrieve the hierarchy page title like I have given the name of the page is "Page1". How through script retrieve the Page1.

Level 10

If Page1 is just the name of the page that holds that dynamic table, this won't help you to reach what your're after. The page will simply will have page breaks. There has to be another indicator which tells you, this is the page where the footer has to be hidden or not. But what is that in your case? Is it some data populated in the table?