Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM adaptive forms analytics integration

Level 4

Hi,

I am trying to integrate AEM adaptive forms with analytics using the following links

https://helpx.adobe.com/aem-forms/6-1/configure-analytics-forms-documents.html

I have completed the steps mentioned but get error in the last step when i try to enable Analytics on the form.

The error says: Failed to enable analytics. Please make sure analytics profile is configured and defined via Felix console.

And the error.log has following entries:

29.03.2016 09:31:20.668 *ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1459224080461] POST /libs/fd/fmaddon/content/configureanalytics HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.aem.formsndocuments.analytics.util.AnalyticsUtil Mapping missing for event: save
29.03.2016 09:31:20.668 *ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1459224080461] POST /libs/fd/fmaddon/content/configureanalytics HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.aem.formsndocuments.analytics.util.AnalyticsUtil Please define all mandatory mappings to enable analytics.

Is it mandatory to map the events - Save. I have not mapped Save, Submit, error and help events?

Regards,

Anil

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Yes, ALL events should be enabled and mapped. Please try that.

Regards

Raghav

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 1

Yes, ALL events should be enabled and mapped. Please try that.

Regards

Raghav