Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Adobe AEM Forms Post Failed in dispatcher

Level 4

My server is Working correctly in 2 nodes and when i try to submit from dispatcher url, I got the below error: POST dispatcher/content/forms/af/generalformcs/generalform1/jcr:content/guideContainer/rootPanel/items/panel/items/summary.process.jsp 403 (Forbidden)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Solved by Allowing Sticky sessions

open dispatcher.any, and add the below lines:

#Allowing Sticky sessions
/stickyConnectionsFor "/content"

/stickyConnections {
/paths {
"/"
}
}

View solution in original post

24 Replies

Employee

Please configure the following and check the issue again.

Configure Dispatcher

Dispatcher is caching and load balancing tool for AEM. AEM Dispatcher also helps to protect AEM server from attacks. You can increase the security of your AEM instance by using the Dispatcher in conjunction with an enterprise-class web server. If you use Dispatcher, then perform the following configurations for AEM Forms:

1. Configure access for AEM Forms:

Open the dispatcher.any file for editing. Navigate to the filter section and add the following filter to the filter section:

/0025 { /type "allow" /glob "* /bin/xfaforms/submitaction*" } # to enable AEM Forms submission

Save and Close the file. For detailed information about filters, see Dispatcher documentation.

2. Configure the referrer filter service:

Log in to the Apache Felix configuration manager as an administrator. The Default URL of the configuration manager is https://[server]:[port_number]/system/console/configMgr. In the Configurations menu, select the Apache Sling Referrer Filter option. In the Allow Hosts field, enter host name of the dispatcher to allow it as a referrer and click Save. The format of the entry is https://[server]:[port].

Level 4

still same issue, kindly find the below filter detailes:

# Deny everything first and then allow specific entries
/0001 { /type "deny" /glob "*" }
/0002 { /type "allow" /method "POST" /url "/content/[.]*.form.html" }
/0003 { /type "allow" /glob "GET /libs/granite/csrf/token.json*" }
# Open consoles
/0011 { /type "allow" /url "/admin/*" } # allow servlet engine admin
/0012 { /type "allow" /url "/crx/*" } # allow content repository
/0013 { /type "allow" /url "/system/*" } # allow OSGi console

# Allow non-public content directories
/0021 { /type "allow" /url "/apps/*" } # allow apps access
/0022 { /type "allow" /url "/bin/*" }
/0023 { /type "allow" /url "/content*" } # disable this rule to allow mapped content only

/0024 { /type "allow" /url "/libs/*" }
/0025 { /type "deny" /url "/libs/shindig/proxy*" } # if you enable /libs close access to proxy

/0026 { /type "allow" /url "/home/*" }
/0027 { /type "allow" /url "/tmp/*" }
/0028 { /type "allow" /url "/var/*" }
/0029 { /type "allow" /url "/etc/*" }
/0030 { /type "allow" /url "/etc.clientlibs/*" }
/0031 { /type "allow" /url "/content/*" }
/0032 { /type "allow" /url "/libs/granite/csrf/token.json" }
/0033 { /type "allow" /glob "* /bin/xfaforms/submitaction*" } # to enable AEM Forms submission

Employee

What about the second point?

Configure the referrer filter service:

Log in to the Apache Felix configuration manager as an administrator. The Default URL of the configuration manager is https://[server]:[port_number]/system/console/configMgr. In the Configurations menu, select the Apache Sling Referrer Filter option. In the Allow Hosts field, enter host name of the dispatcher to allow it as a referrer and click Save. The format of the entry is https://[server]:[port].

Employee

You have not enabled the POST method. Can you enable it and try again?

Employee

this doesn't seem to be the host name. Can you share the URL with which you are rendering the Form in the browser through disptacher?

Employee

are you using custom submit action? please allow POST dispatcher/content/forms/af/generalformcs/generalform1/jcr:content/guideContainer/rootPanel/items/panel/items/summary.process.jsp in your dispacther configuration.

Level 4

No, I don't use custom submit action only use dor with summary, how do I allow dispatcher/content/forms/af/generalformcs/generalform1/jcr:content/guideContainer/rootPanel/items/panel/items/summary.process.jsp in dispacther configuration?

Employee

Add a rule like this:

/0002 { /type "allow" /method "POST" /url "/content/forms/af/generalformcs/generalform1/jcr:content/guideContainer/rootPanel/items/panel/items/summary.process.jsp" }     

and restart the Dispatcher. 

Employee

Have you applied the latest 6.5.11 and corresponding Forms add-on package? 

Also, please flush dispatcher cache and check the issue again after applying 6.5.11.

Employee

Please log a Support case for this issue, so that we can further look into this issue. Thanks!

Level 4

I have already opened a ticket and waiting for a response