My client runs a photography and touch-up business. During the shoot, photographers place cards in the shot with the product identifier. It's sort of a pain point to have the touch-up people to read and transcribe the product codes. Its a manual and error prone step that they need to improve.
I was thinking to change the DAM Update Workflow to include ORC (Optical Character Recognition) of the text within the image. So far I have tried two things:
1. I updated the DAM Update Workflow adding the Text Extraction step. I don't see any nodes created in /crx/de relating the the extracted text.
2. I created a new Workflow model also using the Text Extraction step. It does not seem to do anything.