Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

how to apply custom thumbnail icon to uploaded assets

Level 3

when i upload an asset in DAM its taking the rendition which is configured in Web enabled Rendition tab of DAM update asset workflow .

My requirement is when i upload assets in DAM it should take my "customImage.png " as thumbnail icon while displaying in DAM.

Can anybody help me on this to achieve this goal.

Thanks,

Raj

3 Replies

Employee

I believe in the relevant workflow > arguments tab, you are able to re-order/remove/add "MIME types" and "Thumbnails" renditions. Also you can see the command that is executed to generate these renditions. You should be able to configure your requirements there. Can you verify if the web-enabled Thumbnail is at the top of list in arguments tab ?

Level 3

Thanks Hamid for watching this issue .

Please find the below screenshot .when i upload an asset in DAM its taking the rendition which is configured in Web enabled Rendition tab of DAM update asset workflow . My requirement is when i upload assets in DAM it should take my "customImage.png of size 48*48 " as thumbnail icon while displaying in DAM. Please let me know where exactly i can configure my custom  thumbnail icon so that it ll display in DAM.

1780390_pastedImage_0.png