Expand my Community achievements bar.

How validator in SDK and Cloud works?

Level 3

Hi 

We have a tenant with this Cloud AEM Version

AEM RELEASE:
2023.9.13665.20230927T063259Z

I downloaded the SDK for local development AEM SDK v2023.9.13665.20230927T063259Z-230800.

When I executed validator form my dispatcher project configuration failed because it said that there was changes in inmutable files in particular default.vhost file. The report said something about a CORS section 

<IfDefine ENABLE_CORS>
################## Start of CORS specific configuration ##################

SetEnvIfExpr "req_novary('Origin') == ''"  CORSType=none CORSProcessing=false
SetEnvIfExpr "req_novary('Origin') != ''"  CORSType=cors CORSProcessing=true CORSTrusted=false

SetEnvIfExpr "req_novary('Access-Control-Request-Method') == '' && %{REQUEST_METHOD} == 'OPTIONS' && req_novary('Origin') != ''  " CORSType=invalidpreflight CORSProcessing=false
SetEnvIfExpr "req_novary('Access-Control-Request-Method') != '' && %{REQUEST_METHOD} == 'OPTIONS' && req_novary('Origin') != ''  " CORSType=preflight CORSProcessing=true CORSTrusted=false
SetEnvIfExpr "

I checked the dispatcher in the SDK and indeed there was a new specific section with this configuration in the default.vhost file of the archetype that comes like example in the SDK.

I pushed the changes and ran the pipeline but if failed saying about changes in inmutable default.vhost ????????? 

Same versions in local and cloud but validator behaves different.

So, I went back the changes in the defaul.vhost and the pipeline worked !!!!!!!

I don´t understand. Can anybody explain me how is the behavior os this tool??????

Thanks in advance.
0 Replies