Expand my Community achievements bar.

How do you get someone at Adobe to return your request for a demo of Adobe Experience Cloud?

Level 1

I have now filled out 3 request forms and called the "marketing sales" number and left 5 messages trying to get a demo request for the Adobe Experience Cloud. I don't know if they don't feel my business is big enough but I have the money and I want the product. Can someone help please

6 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

Thanks, for expressing interest in Adobe Experience Cloud solutions.

We would like to know how are you planning to use Experience Cloud solution services or Are you seeking inputs for a particular solution ? We would be able to assist you better once, we know your use cases.

To know more about Experience Cloud solutions you may like to check our solutions page - Online marketing solutions | Adobe Marketing Cloud

Glad to help you!

Gaurang

Level 1

I am not sure what this is? Is this the same person I have been talking to? No this does not answer my questions. I have already done what you suggested long ago. I have researched the adobe experience cloud, marketing and advertising inch by inch and I have been trying for WEEKS to get a DEMO by TALKING TO A REAL PERSON and I have left more messages then I care to count with no return call and filled out more demo request with no response. As a customer of Adobe products for 20 YEARS AND STILL AM USING THEM I would appreciate SOMEONE CALLING ME BACK ABOUT THE DEMO THAT I AM WILLING TO PAY FOR IF IT MEETS OUR NEEDS AND YOU ACT LIKE I AM A PAIN IN THE SIDE!

I want a demo and I want a PERSON TO RETURN MY CALL

Thank you,

Deneen Webb

President

[Personal information removed by moderator - please do not post personal info in this public forum]

Let Us Help You Ignite Your Imagination

With Our Bomb Marketing Skills

Level 1

Hi Mr. Webb,

As an ex-Adobe employee, I regret the inconvenience caused to you.

I know a couple of people in the concerned Adobe team and will try to connect them. Meanwhile, I have fair understanding and access to Adobe Solutions and work with Adobe Partner firm.

As I can sense it is quite urgent, I would be happy to help you.

You can reach me at +91-9811638252.

Thanks

Akshay Bhardwaj

Level 1

What country are you in? I am sorry I am not trying to seem tacky but it just amazes me that a customer of 20 years who has spent enough on software to pay for this software 2 times over can not even get a return phone call on a product I want to pay for but because I truly want to enhance my clients experience and show them there are real solutions out there.

Unless you can help me get a demo and sell me software if I choose to purchase it. I can’t image spending thousands on software and I can only imagine what it is like to get hem to call you back on techinical support. If there is something you think you can answer that i have not already watch the videos on, read the blog, magazine, research user experience. went through the forums and more. Now just waiting for someone to call me. Then you can feel free to call me my number is below

Thank you,

Deneen Webb

President

Cell: 806-517-8347

deneen@bombcitymarketing.com

Let Us Help You Ignite Your Imagination

With Our Bomb Marketing Skills

Level 10

Hi Deneen,

Our US offices were closed last week for a company break. I will see what I can do to get someone from our sales team to get in touch with you. I'll check back in a day or two to see if they've contacted you.

Thanks,
Jantzen