Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe webinar featuring Forrester: Disruption in the “Future of Documents”

Employee

Q221_Adobe_Forrester_YT_1280x720_160620211309.jpeg

How structured content is disrupting the “Future of Documents” in a born-digital world

In December 2020, Forrester published an independent research report as part of their ongoing thought leadership around the "Future of Documents". Hear from our featured speaker, Cheryl McKinnon, Principal Analyst at Forrester, as she explains this report and highlights the coming disruption they expect to see over the next few years in the very first phase of the classic content lifecycle: content authoring. Chad Dybdahl, Solution Consultant at Adobe, will explore how a structured content management approach via component content management systems (CCMS) can go a long way in spearheading this disruption.

Watch webinar recording

3 Replies

Level 1

I'm attempting to watch the recording but getting an "Event is sold out" message when attempting to register. Is there a direct link to the recording?

Employee

Hi Liz, 

Thanks for showing interest in the recording. Sorry for the inconvenience, can you please try registering on this link again: https://future-of-documents.meetus.adobeevents.com/

And let me know if you still face any issues.