Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe SUMMIT 2023 – Experience League Community Challenge – Introduction post

Administrator

Introduce yourself by replying to this post with your name, company, and DX solution(s) you use.
(Example – Jagpreet Singh – Adobe – AEM & Target)

Click here to go back to the main post. 

118 Replies

Level 1

Hi, I am Viren. I am working as developer. It was great to attend the event. 

Level 1

Hi from San Jose. This is Aditya Dir, Technical Product Management ServiceNow

Level 1

I’m from Boston. I’m Director of Data engineer and enabling data into AEP. I really love the summit

Level 1

Hey! Am Dipesh Shrestha. Looking forward to collaborate.

Level 1
Level 1

Hi from New York! I manage commercial systems at S&P Global Commodity Insights. 

Level 1

Hello! My name is LaQuita Fisher Project Manager with Surest. I reside in North TX.

Level 1

Hi, my name is Rich Greenland, I am a Principal Tech Lead at Centene Corporation.

Level 1

I’m Mary from Manulife Canada and we use AEM, Target, and Adobe Analytics.

Level 2

Hi! I’m Kayley, I work in Marketing Operations for McKesson, and I am a system admin for Adobe Workfront. 

Level 1

Hi guys, I’m Jimmy. I work for a company called Accutics which is all around data governance. Great to meet you all.

Level 1

Hi!

I'm Kelly, Team Lead in the digital technology department at BRP.

Level 1

Hi! Jon Highstreet from Synchrony bank. I’m enjoying the summit and learning a lot!

Level 2

This is Sree Vardhan Barigala from Hyderabad. I am the DXP head of Virtusa. We use all the products of Adobe like Aem, AA, AT, AC and Aep.

Level 2

Hello from Indiana! Excited to learn more about CJA and how to understand the entire customer. 

Level 1

Andre from Germany and responsible to build up a digital platform based on Adobe technologies.

Level 1

I am leading the digital Platform Services Team which is responsible for implementing and integrating Adobe solutions like AEM, ALM, etc. 

Level 1

Hi, my name is Vikas Sharma and I am Sr Manager for UX Design, Videos Production and E-learning services at Grazitti Interactive. 

Level 1

Hi, This is Sai.. happy to be part of AdobeSummit 2023.. it’s a great experience being here in person.. looking forward for all the great things that we have with Adobe tools..

Level 1

Hi! My name is Ashley Meadows (sounds like a nice retirement home, I know). I work at Hire With Jarvis and use Adobe.

Level 1

Happy to introduce myself to the Adobe community! I'm Nathan, head of our Adobe division at Hire with Jarvis. I help agencies and brands hire and retain top Magento, Adobe Commerce, and Adobe Experience Cloud professionals.

Looking forward to being a part of the community!