Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Summit 2017 L4210 - Data quality: Detect critical issues before they happen

Level 10

Summit Attendees,

Please use this discussion for a review of the lab and a place to ask additional questions regarding the lab.

Description:

Analysts and marketers are relying on the data collected from their web properties for making important decisions. Although there are tools in the market that check whether your analytics implementation tracks the right data, you also need to take other factors into account: communications, accountability, and culture. Detecting issues before they go live, and putting some responsibility into the hands of development are just two ways that automated testing can help keep the data valid.

In this lab:

• Build automated tests that check whether your website provides everything you need for your analytics tool
  • Create a test framework that plugs into existing infrastructure
  • Learn about a ready-to-deploy tool to help your developers avoid breaking tracking

The session is for a semi-technical audience, primarily those responsible for the validity of analytics data.

2 Replies

Level 5

Hi Jantzen,

Great topic, will this lab also take place at the Summit in London later this year?

/Løjmann

Level 10

Løjmann wrote...

Hi Jantzen,

Great topic, will this lab also take place at the Summit in London later this year?

/Løjmann

I don't believe the schedule for EMEA Summit has been finalized. I will see if the presenter has any information around this and get back to you.

Update: The presenter is planning to repeat the session at EMEA Summit in London.