Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Triggers Card on Activation does not appear

Level 3

Hello there I would like to know if some privillegies are necessary for me to have if I want to create a trigger on experience cloud in order to use campaign combined with analytics. When I go to then I click activation I just get the option to go to adobe launch, experience debugger and audithor, please let me know what is the best way to solve that problem.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

if you have acces to your organisations Admin Console.

Under Products 》 Adobe Analytics 》 Profiles 》 Analytics Default Access (click the image left of the profile name).

A Profile Description Panel/Window should appear from the right hand side of the screen. Here you can enable Adobe Triggers.

If the options is missing from the Panel please report back here.

Hope this helps

Best,

Joshua Eisikovits | Adobe Customer Care

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

if you have acces to your organisations Admin Console.

Under Products 》 Adobe Analytics 》 Profiles 》 Analytics Default Access (click the image left of the profile name).

A Profile Description Panel/Window should appear from the right hand side of the screen. Here you can enable Adobe Triggers.

If the options is missing from the Panel please report back here.

Hope this helps

Best,

Level 3

Hello there, that is probably what I am looking for, but even though I am a administrator to the product, I am not able to turn the triggers on, It seems that the button is disabled, and I am also profile's admin. Could you give me a suggestion on how to handle that?

Best Reguards,

Aquila Vasconcelos | OSF Global Services Adobe Experience Manager Expert

Employee Advisor

Hi

Can you please direct message me on forums or via email eisikovi@adobe.com with your company information (name, IMSG Org). I can check from our end if Triggers has been enabled on 'x' account.

Thanks

Level 10

Hi Aquila,

Did Joshua's replies help answer your question? If so, would you mind marking one of his replies as the correct answer?

Thanks,

Jantzen

Level 3

Actually One of then would help me if I had the correct rights as a partner, but I had to contact him in order to have the product provided for my company.

Level 10

I see. So it sounds like you received an answer to your question and you are now just lacking the rights/permissions? If this is the case, can you mark the reply that answered your question best as correct incase others have the same question?

As for where I'd suggest you go from here. If you can find someone within your company with the rights you can work with them to get this accomplished or you can reach out to your account manager to see if they are able to elevate your rights.