Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Summit Online 2019

Level 3

I'm trying to find the videos from the March summit online. I was accessing them a couple of weeks ago but now all I can find is a page with the three keynotes and nothing else.

Any ideas where they are?

Thanks

Mark

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Mark,

Here is a link to another forum post that has information for all the labs:  Summit 2019 complete lab list

Additionally here is a link to the Experience League page that has a repository of training videos and such:  Experience League Intelligent Guidance | Adobe - you can just click on the solution, then click on the tag "summit session" and it will bring up a list of videos from Summit.

Thanks,

Chris

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Mark,

Here is a link to another forum post that has information for all the labs:  Summit 2019 complete lab list

Additionally here is a link to the Experience League page that has a repository of training videos and such:  Experience League Intelligent Guidance | Adobe - you can just click on the solution, then click on the tag "summit session" and it will bring up a list of videos from Summit.

Thanks,

Chris

Employee

Mark,

Does that answer what you are looking for regarding the Summit videos or is there anything more our teams an provide you with?

Kerry

Level 3

Thats sorted it...thanks Kerry. Thanks @cjensen