Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Investigating which marketing platform suits us best?

Level 1

Hi,

As an advertising agency we are analyzing which marketing platform suits our customers best. 

In the past two weeks, I sent 3 emails to the consult request of Adobe Marketing Cloud and I still have no responding messages. This morning I tried to call the phone number +31 20 65 11 271, but the number was not in use. So here I am, trying to contact Adobe by their forum. 

To find out which of our selected marketing platforms fits us best, we have some questions:

1. What are the specifications and functionalities are per solution. (We read the PDF's, but if possible a overview with screenshots would be nice)
  2. Can we have a trial or demo, to test and view the work environment and see how everything works? (Without a demo or trial, we possibly can't decide to choose for Adobe)
  3. Do we need to train employees to use the Marketing Cloud?
  4. Are programming skill necessary?
  5. Why choose Adobe marketing cloud above other tools like Salesforce and SHIFT.
  6. We noticed pricing is only issued by phone or email, we tried both, so can you mail a price overview to us? (Don't say it can variate, we just need a global indication. We are a bit in a hurry!)
  7. If the payed package can be used for multiple customers. (If yes, what is the pricing for such a package?)

Kind regards from the Netherlands,

Tom

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Tom,

Thanks for reaching out to Adobe Community and apologies for the inconvenience.

As per the functionality within marketing cloud, we have tools for web analytics,, web content management, social analytics and listening and media optimization and targeting. If you are new to Marketing Cloud, your employees may require training. Choosing Marketing Cloud over other competitors is totally your discretion but Marketing Cloud provides you the flexibility in terms of data collection and customization. You can track almost everything.

To request a demo please go to the below URL and click Request a Demo:

http://www.adobe.com/solutions/digital-marketing.html 

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Tom,

Thanks for reaching out to Adobe Community and apologies for the inconvenience.

As per the functionality within marketing cloud, we have tools for web analytics,, web content management, social analytics and listening and media optimization and targeting. If you are new to Marketing Cloud, your employees may require training. Choosing Marketing Cloud over other competitors is totally your discretion but Marketing Cloud provides you the flexibility in terms of data collection and customization. You can track almost everything.

To request a demo please go to the below URL and click Request a Demo:

http://www.adobe.com/solutions/digital-marketing.html 

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

Level 1

Hi,

I requested a demo, so I will wait until the Adobe representative will contact me. I want to mark your answer as correct, but you forgot to answer the following questions: 4-6-7.

Kind regards,

Tom Raas

Level 10

Apologies!

To answer those questions, Few of the tools within marketing cloud needs a knowledge of programming as Implement them requites knowledge javascript and other coding languages. 

I am sorry but the pricing related information can only be provided by the sales team - 877-722-7088

thanks!

Level 1

The Dutch number is not available and I get no response on the demo request. (I requested the demo more than a week ago!)

Can you arrange a demo for us?

Level 10

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience and delay.

We have contacted the sales team and informed them about your demo request. We hope to hear from them soon.

Thanks!