Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Integrate Analytics Reporting into Campaign

Level 1

Hi

I want to feed Adobe Analytics Reports into Campaign.

1. I have installed basic Analytics on my website.

2. Send clients email with several articles links to my website.

3. Client click their favorite articles.

4. I can tell which pages/Articles have been accessed but I cant tell by who at the moment.

The idea in Analytics is, I want to tell who accessed which page/ articles and feed that into Campaign.

And in Campaign I want to use what clients clicked most on and use that to customize my next send, but I don't find any detailed documentation on steps needed to enable this integration.

Any help on this will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Matthews

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

You can look at combined report in Adobe Analytics. Which version of Campaign are you using?

If you are using Campaign standard you can refer to Adobe Campaign Help | About Campaign-Analytics integration

You can use Genesis connector to integrate with Campaign classic and achieve similar results.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

You can look at combined report in Adobe Analytics. Which version of Campaign are you using?

If you are using Campaign standard you can refer to Adobe Campaign Help | About Campaign-Analytics integration

You can use Genesis connector to integrate with Campaign classic and achieve similar results.

Level 1

Hi

Thank you for your assistance.

Indeed I have used the Genesis connect, I managed to find this documentation Adobe Analytics - Data connector integration , which has really helped a lot.

Level 1

Allow hi every body. I am Tapash. I am your friend and member. God makes a man but any business or any line make a man. I am a man but I am new it's OK but every member help me and success my position. God help us