My question is regarding how is the status of s.visitorID once I've installed in my site an Adobe Marketing Service ID, without grace period because site is new. Before, I understand after read documentation several times, that s_vi cookie was overwrites with a specific value in order to remember this user when com back.
Okay so, in terms of implementation, keeping in mind above explained, I'll would know what is the right behaviour expected by tracking:
- s_vi cookie has been created, even I've installed the Adobe Marketing Cloud Service (Visitor API)?
- This cookie should be stored on mycompany.d3.sc.omtrdc.net or maybe on .omtrdc.net? If yes what both is correct?
- If filled s.visitorID after visitor has been authenticate on my site, I can recuperate this value (meaning s.visitorID filled again) when visitor comes to site?
- How must be the cookie created with this purpose?
- AMCV_ cookie still created? If yes, is this used?
I would appreciate if you provide us some page example or maybe console's screenshots or example of cookies that should be created, and the right process expected. I thing that with Visitor Service ID, this point is very unclear,
I hope you can help me,
Solved! Go to Solution.