Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Difference between Adobe Marketing Cloud & Adobe Experience Cloud

Former Community Member

Hi Team,

Lately, I have been browsing internet to understand the difference among various cloud services offered by Adobe. My doubt is, how different Adobe Experience Cloud from Adobe Marketing Cloud is? I wonder, if it is a new name for 'Adobe Marketing Cloud'!

I am pretty sure about the products being used within Adobe Marketing Cloud, however, what products does Adobe Experience Cloud include? Does everything come under Adobe Advertising Cloud? A description with hierarchy will be perfect!

Thanks,

-Jaya

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jaya,

The Adobe Experience Cloud is a rebranding of what used to be the Adobe Marketing Cloud. However, we have done a bit of restructuring and there is still and Adobe Marketing Cloud that is contained within the Adobe Experience Cloud.

Here is a screen grab from a slide that was shown at Adobe Summit last year explaining the restructure:

adobe-experience-cloud-2.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jaya,

The Adobe Experience Cloud is a rebranding of what used to be the Adobe Marketing Cloud. However, we have done a bit of restructuring and there is still and Adobe Marketing Cloud that is contained within the Adobe Experience Cloud.

Here is a screen grab from a slide that was shown at Adobe Summit last year explaining the restructure:

adobe-experience-cloud-2.png