Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Analytics integration with AEM using Launch

Level 2

Hi,

I am working on implementing adobe analytics in AEM by using Adobe launch. I am able to fire Adobe Launch rules on aem pages.

But as a next step, I am now looking to forward that tracking data to analytics. I have tried searching for the documentation but didn't find any.

if anyone did this deployment, could you please provide me the reference links. That would be really helpful.

I have gone through below link but it is not that helpful.

https://docs.adobelaunch.com/getting-started-1/implement-solutions/add-adobe-analytics

Thanks,

Sudesh

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Sudesh,

It sounds like you're making some great progress! I'd highly encourage you to review the webinar recording below. It's a few months old but the content is still very relevant for someone new to using Launch. I'd recommend reviewing the entire video but specifically the data element and rules section at a minimum. I believe that starts around the 16 min mark.

Let me know if you have further questions after reviewing the video. If this video answers your question, be sure to mark this reply as the correct answer so others with this question can also find the answer.

Launch, by Adobe - Demo (updated) 1/31/18 by Rudi Shumpert - YouTube

Thanks,
Jantzen

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

It sounds like you were able to successfully deploy Launch on your AEM pages. Have you installed the Analytics extension, created rules that set and fire Analytics beacons, and published to changes to your site?

There are a lot of various pieces here so narrowing down where the problem might be occurring will definitely help us find a solution.

-Jantzen

Level 2

Hi jantzen.belliston-Adobe​,

I have installed launch and embedded script in head section of pages. i am able to see the console messaged from which i have configures in Launch. Here i am looking for next steps i.e. sending that data to Adobe analytics. I have configured analytics extension in Launch but after that it is quiet confusing. I am try to capture basic data that is page views.

Could you please redirect me if there are any related documents.

Thanks,

Sudesh

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Sudesh,

It sounds like you're making some great progress! I'd highly encourage you to review the webinar recording below. It's a few months old but the content is still very relevant for someone new to using Launch. I'd recommend reviewing the entire video but specifically the data element and rules section at a minimum. I believe that starts around the 16 min mark.

Let me know if you have further questions after reviewing the video. If this video answers your question, be sure to mark this reply as the correct answer so others with this question can also find the answer.

Launch, by Adobe - Demo (updated) 1/31/18 by Rudi Shumpert - YouTube

Thanks,
Jantzen

Level 10

Did you have any additional questions after reviewing the recommended content? If not, would you mind marking that reply as correct in case others have the same question?