Expand my Community achievements bar.

Unable to start AEM Server 6.5- java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not find configuration for domain

Level 9

I am getting following error while starting aem server,

24.07.2023 12:26:59.517 *ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1690181819507] GET /libs/granite/core/content/login.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingMainServlet service: Uncaught Problem handling the request

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not find configuration for domain 'magento'

at com.day.cq.commons.impl.ExternalizerImpl.externalLink(ExternalizerImpl.java:308) [com.day.cq.cq-commons:5.12.16]

at com.day.cq.commons.impl.ExternalizerImpl.externalLink(ExternalizerImpl.java:299) [com.day.cq.cq-commons:5.12.16]

at com.canon.core.rewriter.LinkRewriterXF.startElement(LinkRewriterXF.java:82) [com.canon.aem.core:1.38.0.SNAPSHOT]

at com.adobe.acs.commons.rewriter.impl.VersionedClientlibsTransformerFactory$VersionableClientlibsTransformer.startElement(VersionedClientlibsTransformerFactory.java:370) [com.adobe.acs.acs-aem-commons-bundle:6.0.6]

Basically I want to validate CQ Link configuration but I could not able to login with AEM and also with system console.I tried to delete launchpad folder and restarted aem server but no luck. Any idea how to resolve this issue ?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies