Expand my Community achievements bar.

Unable to publish private app

Level 1

Hello everyone,

We are working on an app built with App Builder.

I would like to try the publish process. I saw this documentation : https://developer.adobe.com/app-builder/docs/getting_started/publish_app/ .

The problem is, when I am on the "App Builder applications approval process" page, I am unable to upload an icon. I always get this error :

image_720.png

I tried with very simple images like :

Solid_black.png

And more complex... Without any success.

I also checked the error from adobe server... It seems to be a server error :

{
    "errors": [
        {
            "message": "500: Internal Server Error",
            "locations": [
                {
                    "line": 2,
                    "column": 3
                }
            ],
            "path": [
                "uploadXRIcon"
            ],
            "extensions": {
                "code": "INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR",
                "response": {
                    "status": 500,
                    "statusText": "Internal Server Error",
                    "body": {
                        "id": "5c8a8b48-9783-4060-a361-0b0ca4afc4f0",
                        "messages": [
                            {
                                "template": "ERR_MSG_RETRY_ON_INTERNAL_ERROR"
                            }
                        ]
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    ],
    "data": {
        "uploadXRIcon": null
    }
}

Could someone help me ?

Thank you in advance.

Damien.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 1

Certainly! Here's a helpful response:

---

Hello DamienSynolia,

Thank you for reaching out about the issue you're experiencing with uploading an icon for your app in the App Builder.

It seems like you've encountered an internal server error while attempting to upload the icon, as indicated by the error message you provided. Internal server errors can occur due to various reasons on the server-side, and it's unfortunate that you've run into this obstacle.

To troubleshoot this problem effectively, I recommend the following steps:

1. Check Server Status: Before proceeding with any troubleshooting steps, it's a good idea to ensure that the Adobe server is operational and not experiencing any widespread issues. You can check the Adobe status page or reach out to Adobe support for assistance in this regard.

2. Retry Upload: Sometimes, internal server errors can be transient and may resolve themselves upon retrying the action. Please attempt to upload the icon again at a later time to see if the issue persists.

3. Contact Support: If the issue persists despite multiple attempts, it's best to reach out to Adobe support directly. Provide them with the error message you received along with any relevant details about your app and the steps you've taken. They should be able to investigate further and provide you with specific guidance to resolve the problem.

Additionally, it might be helpful to double-check the image requirements specified in the documentation to ensure that your icon meets all the necessary criteria.

I understand that encountering technical difficulties can be frustrating, but I hope these steps help you get past this obstacle and successfully publish your app. If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to ask!

Best regards,
[khan zain]
Below are excellent resources for learn programming language: 1. W3Schools 2. Iqra Technology 3. JavaPoint

Level 1

Hi,

please try another PNG (<512px, <100kb) to rule out a server error. Sometimes the stats are interpreted very strictly.

Best,

SebastiAn