Expand my Community achievements bar.

Replicate Content Logs in the admin panel

Level 1

Hi all. First thank you for all your help. Is there a way to replicate adobe content logs that is in the admin panel? Ultimately we are needing a way to see shared public links in Adobe products ( Reader, Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD etc.) We have received good info from the user API and using Adobe io events using Creative Cloud libraries, Creative Cloud Assets, Adobe XD cloud docs providers from the developer portal. However, the sharing link and auditing data like the content logs have are missing. 

Optimal solution is use an api or webhook to get the events like content logs have in the exported CSV file from the adobe admin console. Again appreciate the help! thank you. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

8 Replies

Level 4

Hi @GrantWa3 , adobe developer console provides extensive log support that can be forwarded to local or organization logging tools like Splunk / Azure Log Analytics / New Relic etc. 

Please follow this guide https://developer.adobe.com/app-builder/docs/guides/application_logging/

I did setup from developer console into our splunk cloud by following these steps https://developer.adobe.com/app-builder/docs/guides/application_logging/splunk_cloud/

Try this, hope this helps. 

Level 1

Thank you for this. This was helpful. To further expand, does this have the public link sharing data in the logging? This seems like I will need to create an app that runs the aio. Is this correct?

Level 4

Yes. This was my assumption. You are tapping the io events from creative cloud and running some IO action using AppBuilder. And you need to listen to logs generated. This is easier since all io events gets subscribed and action will log, perform additional tasks. 

If you are NOT running App Builder, pls disregard. 

Level 1

Can this be done by the IO action natively without building a custom app? I would prefer to do this without building an App.

Employee
Employee

Hi @GrantWa3 - I recommend you contact Customer Support through your existing channels. They should be able to provide a more authoritative answer. 

Level 1

Hi @tmj I have and they stated the forums were the only support mechanism for Adobe I/O. do you have a support contact that I can be directed to to help with this?