Expand my Community achievements bar.

OAuth PDF services API sdk

Level 1

I've been utilizing JWT credentials with the SDK to make API calls successfully up until now. Here's the .NET code snippet I've been using:

var executionContext = ExecutionContext.Create(this.credentials);

FileRef destination = fileRefOperation.Execute(executionContext);

However, a few days ago, I started encountering an error message: "{"Access Forbidden; transactionId=xxx"}" whenever I attempt to execute the API calls.

This type of credentials should not be deprecated until January of 2025.

Anyway, To troubleshoot the issue, I attempted to migrate to OAuth credentials but I could not found the .net documentation updated for the oauth token. All of them are working with the old jwt authentication

Trying to use the same sdk I encountered another error: "The client must have the exchange_jwt scope pedfservicesdk.".

I also can acces the Oauth token but the sdk does not provide something to use it.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 1

@FedericoRainaldi Please help us with :

1) The .NET SDK version that you are using.

2) Paste the exact error logs from the SDK.

3) The operation you are trying to invoke and one such transaction ID for the same.

Level 1

Hi anubhav-mhjn

Here: 

1) Until now i have used 2.2, I update yesterday to 3.0 and I keep having the same error (Im using framework 4.6.1 so is the latest version support)

2) The message is just "{"Access Forbidden; transactionId=xxx"}"

FedericoRainaldi_0-1686849939620.png

3) The operation is a html to PDF , one of the id is 0l6GQcs3NDNxz7SbaDfQihL1WUBfJF5r

Employee

@FedericoRainaldi 

We checked from our end, it seems like the request with the transaction ID 0l6GQcs3NDNxz7SbaDfQihL1WUBfJF5r did not reach to our servers.

Are you behind a blocking/secure network proxy that blocks external URLs?

If yes, please visit the following link and allowlist our API endpoints for SDK v3.x at your network proxy - https://developer.adobe.com/document-services/docs/overview/pdf-services-api/gettingstarted/#sdk