Expand my Community achievements bar.

Hosting custom react app on APP builder

Level 2

Hi, 

We have built a custom react app which is headless, however uses API mesh to query data from AEM Content Fragments & Product Data from Magento. 

Now, I would like to use the existing infrastructure which is already having a lot of products including AEM Cloud As A Service + Magento on cloud. 

I need to now host my custom react app on the APP builder cloud infrastructure. 

Also, I would like to understand the architecture with respect to Load Balancer & CDN. Does APP builder have capacity to increase the cloud services based upon the traffic on the website? 

Any suggestions or documentation would be highly appreciated. 

Thanks,

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 4

Hi @mkdish 

Your application will run on Runtime, which is serverless, allowing your application to scale automatically based on the incoming traffic. Hope this helps! https://developer.adobe.com/developer-console/docs/guides/authentication/JWT/

Sarah

Level 2

Thanks Sarah

How about CDN & Cloudfront. I already have them in place for my AEM website. 

Currently I'm having the following deployment architecture -

F5->CloudFront->ELB->EC2 Dispatchers->AEM Publishers

CF, ELB & Dispatchers are managed by (Adobe Managed Services).

I don't want to touch this deployment architecture as it hosts multiple brand sites. So, where would you suggest me to keep my app builder application for react app which will use API mesh to query backend systems like AEM & Magento. 

Kindly advise. 

Level 4

Hi @mkdish 

If you already have a CDN / cloudfront set up that you don't want to touch, i think it does make the most sense to only use app builder for backend!

Sarah