Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Data Collection - Publishing issue in development and staging

Level 2

Hi,

A few weeks ago I published a new library to production that later on was reverted to a previous version due to some incompatibilities that were found. 

Now, I have added a new library to start testing a few new changes in the development and staging environment. But when I try to publish the rules to development I can see the build is not successful. 

RaulFo_0-1724829628106.png

I don't know if it is something related to reverting the last library, but I would like to know so I can keep working on later updates for the property.

Please, let me know if you need more information.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @RaulFo 

Double-check the rule contents, but you should be able to remove them.

If you see changes you wish to include, you can create a new version and include them in your change set.

Cheers

Cheers from Switzerland!

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @RaulFo , Can you share the activity log so that we can see what error are you getting?

Level 2

Hi @Pradeep_Kumar_Srivastav,

I think that currently I don't have access to the logs. I guess I should have the right permissions.

Can you confirm how to get to this feature on the interface so I can ask for it?

Thanks.

Community Advisor

Hi @RaulFo 

on the "Publishing Flow", when you click to see the details and hover over your build status, do you see any information on what is wrong?

Typically, this may for instance tell you that a certain version of a data element is already upstream and can be removed from the library.

bjoern__koth_2-1725171143461.png

bjoern__koth_4-1725171159342.png

Cheers from Switzerland!

Level 2

Hi @bjoern__koth ,

I can see the following information concerning 2 rules when clicked on the build details :

RaulFo_0-1725261282762.png

How can I fix the problem? Should I create a new revision for both of them?

Thanks.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @RaulFo 

Double-check the rule contents, but you should be able to remove them.

If you see changes you wish to include, you can create a new version and include them in your change set.

Cheers

Cheers from Switzerland!

Level 2

Hi @bjoern__koth,

I wasn't allowed to delete the rules but I could create a new version of them and it worked.

Thanks.

Community Advisor

You're welcome

Cheers from Switzerland!