Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adventures Do Not Load : Socket Hang Up

Level 1

I have the Aem-Guides-Wknd-Graphql project set up.

I installed and started the react-app via "npm start" and it loads all my adventures.

But when I click on one of the adventures like "Bali Surf Camp", I don't get any UI elements in return.

The JSON response is coming through but only the "loading" image shows up.

Attached a screenshot of my end and attached a screenshot of the error I received.

Error message is the following :

[HPM] ECONNRESET: Error: socket hang up
at connResetException (internal/errors.js:639:14)
at Socket.socketCloseListener (_http_client.js:449:25)
at Socket.emit (events.js:412:35)
at TCP.<anonymous> (net.js:686:12) {
code: 'ECONNRESET'
}

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi! 

Edit: You can pin to "3.3.0" (doesnt have to be 3.2.0) --  "3.3.1" is the version with the escaping issue.

Can you try to pin the version @adobe/aem-headless-client-js to 3.3.0? I believe it might still be set to "^3.2.0" or "^3.3.0" which is letting your build pull in "3.3.1" which i think is improperly escaping your persisted query. Ill make a PR to pin this on the project as well.

{
  "name": "aem-guides-wknd-app",
  "version": "2.0.0",
  "private": true,
  "dependencies": {
    "@adobe/aem-headless-client-js": "3.3.0",

Let me know if this works! Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi! 

Edit: You can pin to "3.3.0" (doesnt have to be 3.2.0) --  "3.3.1" is the version with the escaping issue.

Can you try to pin the version @adobe/aem-headless-client-js to 3.3.0? I believe it might still be set to "^3.2.0" or "^3.3.0" which is letting your build pull in "3.3.1" which i think is improperly escaping your persisted query. Ill make a PR to pin this on the project as well.

{
  "name": "aem-guides-wknd-app",
  "version": "2.0.0",
  "private": true,
  "dependencies": {
    "@adobe/aem-headless-client-js": "3.3.0",

Let me know if this works! Thanks!

Level 1

Works! Thank you so much!

Edit : Should probably mention in case someone else stumbles upon this issue, I did have to switch from "^3.3.0" to "3.3.0". Execute npm install, then npm start to get it working