Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Webapp V6 Confirmation Email Problem

Level 1

Hi all,

I want to implement the Webapp according to the use case explained in the documentation: Use cases

I got stock at this point:

https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/IMG/s_ncs_admin_survey_double-opt-in_sample_7B.png

Problem:

My delivery template looks different and I can't find the functionality to add a "Webapp", I can only implement a hyperlink to the URL of the landingpage. If I do so the preloading is not working, instead of a end message "Thanks for your opt-in, you will receive our newsletter soon" I see the subscription formular of the subscription page.

Can anybody help?

Thank you!

Regards,
Carolin

9 Replies

Level 10

Hi Carolin,

Can you share the server and client build numbers of your implementation? This example has recently been updated so it should match what's available in recent builds.

Let me know,

Florent.

Level 1

Hi Florent,

Where can I find the server and client build information?

Regards,
Carolin

Level 10

Hi Carolin,

You can find it from the client console in the Help menu. This is explained here: [v6] How do I check the version and build number of my installation of Adobe Campaign? 

Let me know,

Florent

Level 1

Hi Florent,

I'm using 6.1.1 build 8754

Regards,
Carolin

Level 10

Carolin,

Can you confirm this is for both client console and application server?

Florent

Level 10

Can you share a screenshot of what you actually see instead of the image from the link in your first post?

Thanks,

Florent

Level 1

Hi Florent,

If I'm in Marketing Campaigns > Add a Campaign or a delivery (e.g. Confirmation Mail) then there is just this option to set a link

1284273_pastedImage_0.png

Not like in the documentation, where you can add a link to a Webapp: https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/IMG/s_ncs_admin_survey_double-opt-in_sample_7 B.png

Employee

Hi Carolin,

Please make sure that you are using Campaign Digital content editor (DCE) to design your delivery content. Might explain the issue.

More on this (and usage) here: Delivering with the DCE

To check if you are using the 'DCE' mode, edit the delivery properties / advanced tab.

Be aware that changing the edition mode of an existing delivery will remove its current content - you must create a copy your delivery first.

Best,

Alice