Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Variant deliveries with dynamic brand selection?

Level 4

Hi,

We are sending mails to different countries in Europe each in their own language so we are using language variants of the deliveries.

Now my question can we also based on language preference make sure that the corresponding brand with the country domain in it is used as sending domain for these deliveries?

So for instance if I am sending an email to a customer in France then the sending domain is mail.<company>.fr and if it's to a German customer the sending domain changes to info.<company>.de

Kind regards

Robert

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Robert,

You will need to define brand under Administration > Instance settings and then select the brand in you delivery properties

1723325_pastedImage_0.png

1723326_pastedImage_1.png

David Kangni

Level 4

Sure and how do I do that programmatically on delivery time so that the right brand is chosen? That was the question

Kind regards

Robert

Community Advisor

you can't do any script in ACS. The workaround is to create templates for each country.

Thanks

David Kangni

Level 4

We do have the possibility to make content blocks and some javascripting in deliveries,fragments  and landing pages, and also some logic in queries and some of the other actions.

I will try and make an enhancement request for using brands dynamically in the delivery. Of course it depends on when the brand is applied to the delivery but if it is on run time then it should be doable.

Thanks for trying to come up with a reply

Kind regards

Robert