Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Timing of Seed List Deliveries

Level 1

Currently we are receiving the Seed List emails at the end of email deployments. Is it possible to change it so that we'll receive them at the beginning of deployments, and if so, how?

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

This is a good question. I will test a few things and come back to you this week.

Florent

Level 1

Hi, Florent,

Just following up, any luck on this?

Thanks,

Frances

Level 10

Hi Frances,

I couldn't find how to process Seed addresses first when sending the email.

Can you explain here why you cannot use the "Send proofs" option before the final send, so I can better understand you use case?

Still, I'd advise to get in touch with our support team to check that there is no workaround, and to log an enhancement request if needed.

Florent

Level 1

I have same question about this. the reason is if set waves, the seed was sent in the last the split. 

for example, the campaigns start at 9:30am and the last split is on 4:30pm, but marketer want to receive the seed firstly at morning not afternoon. 

Do you think it is possible? 

Level 1

We notice that when we use "send time optimized" the seeds also go out during different hours.  Looking for a solution where all the seeds/traps go out in the first wave.  Our use case is the internal employees (including execs) want to receive a live copy. They are configured as traps.  If they don't receive within that first wave, they question if the delivery went out causing some concerns.