Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Subscription Service in ACS

Level 4

Hello team,

I need to create a Subscription Page with different level of "ok to contact" based on the European Legislation.

Is it possible to create it with the Standard version and put into the Subscription different fields or different services?

Regards

11 Replies

Level 4

Hi alicep47308254

You can create your own custom input fields in the landing page. This could be check boxes or text fields for instance.

The fields are of course mapped to either the standard profile schema or an extension custom resource for the profile schema.

One acquisition landing page can subscribe to one service.

If you need to have double opt-in then you need to take this into consideration when creating your services.

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Robert

Level 4

Hello robayzma​,

thank you for the answer.

Do you know how to do the check box?

I can't find anything on the ACS guide

regards

Alice

Level 4

Hialicep47308254

You can just take one of the existing input boxes from the acquisiton page and copy it as many time as you need a check box

Yhen you choose the input field and change it to a checkbox field. See screenshot

1625090_pastedImage_1.png

1625091_pastedImage_2.png

Level 4

Hello robayzma​,

do you know how to put in the Landing Page a Checkbox unchecked?

Thank you

Alice

Level 4

Hi Alice,

It should hopefully be easy enough. Off the top of my head you just set the value to false. Find the checkbox in the HTML source code and see what the value is. If it's true set it to false.

Kind regards

Robert

Level 4

Just FYI..In ACS the landing pages have following limitations:

1) You can't insert data to any new custom resource

2) It only ties to 1 service.

Hope future releases of ACS will overcome these limitations.

Level 4

1) True!!!  You can target any custom resource in the properties of  the landing page you are configuring, so it seems like it has been thought of but just not completed.

Level 4

Hello ASISH​ ,

I can insert the custom resource in the Landing page.

What do you mean when you say "you can't insert data to any new custom resource"?

Thank you

Level 4

Hi alicep47308254

Please confirm that you are able to post to a custom resource from the landing page and if so can you share how you do that?

As far as I've been able to work with this, has been to post to the recipient resource schema only.

Kind regards

Robert

Level 4

Hello robayzma​,

I used some Custom Resources related to the Profile Schema.

This is why It works for me.

Regards

Alice

Level 4

Hi alicep47308254 ,

Yes an extension from Profiles(ext:recipient)  and the Profiles(nms:recipient) are  basically the same in this context.

But if you try to make your own custom resource then you can't post to it from a landing page even though you are actually able to see the field in the configurator if you have changed the target from the properties of the landing page.

Thank you for confirming that

Kind regards

Robert