If an email or a SMS is not received by some clients, there are usually 3 main reasons behind it:
- Sales pressure: check whether any sales pressure rules are applied to delivery. See documentation.
- Exclusion: some messages can be excluded from the initial targeting due to:
- typology rules (validating rules, commercial pressures)
- blacklisted or quarantined email addresses
- delivery validity date expired before the total amount of messages had been sent. See documentation.
- Deliverability: check whether there are any deliverability issues that mean the delivery is not received by some clients.
Same principles apply for both Campaign Standard and Campaign v6.