Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Sending report via workflow

Level 3

Team,

Is there any way to send a report via workflow ?

I see there is a topic about this: Sending a report to a list

I am trying different way via normal delivery and few of recipients but trying to incorporate the java script from this topic within workflow but its giving an error.

----

js JST-310000 Error while compiling script 'SWKF9679/js' line 8: missing = in XML attribute (line='_context_"global"/> ' token='"global"/> ').

----

Is there any way to incorporate out of the box report within delivery as an (calculated) attachment?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Alistairk,

Everything can be done, but it is often tricky... fortunately there is the debug view to see the context elements/attributes (and so parameters/values available asURL GET parameters).

For instance, if you need a report specific to a delivery, but without having a Adobe Campaign operator (anonymous mode), you can achieve the query activity in the report with a deliveryId parameter (URL) and deal with it as is:

http://yourdomain/report/RPT_hoturl_anonymous_access?_selection=7703921301409139_pastedImage_0.png

1409140_pastedImage_4.png

Regards

JS

View solution in original post

21 Replies

Level 3

I would like to thank everyone for helping resolving this query.

As of now this thread can be closed, I have pasted my script above, which works for now.

I will try to take it to next level and will open thread for discussing issues with this reporting automation.

Thanks

PB