Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

ORA-00911: invalid character issue in Direct mail Delivery of AC V6

Level 2

We are facing issue in sending direct mail delivery. We enabled SQL query logs in the workflow, There is something wrong in the below SQL statements(autogenerated after enabling SQL logs).

INSERT INTO NmsPropositionRcp (iPropositionId,iOfferId,iOfferSpaceId,iInteractionId,tsEvent,tsLastModified,iStatus,iDeliveryId,iRecipientId,iBu_Key,

tsExpiration_Date)

SELECT NmsPropositionId.nextval,Prop.iOfferId,48622248,BL.iMessageId,BL.tsEvent,cast(SYSTIMESTAMP as TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE),0,BL.iDeliveryId,

BL.iRecipientId,Prop.iBu_Key,BL.tsExpiration_Date FROM wkDlv_398175106 BL  JOIN wkf390478608_93_1_ALL T1 ON (BL.iRecipientId=T1.iId AND

BL.iTargetDataId=T1.iTargetDataId) JOIN NmsOffer Prop ON ($long(@currentOfferId)=Prop.iOfferId)

WHERE BL.iFailureReason = 0 AND BL.sTargetCode='__MAIN__' AND (Prop.iOfferId > 0 OR Prop.iOfferId < 0)

ORA-00911: invalid character

Please let me know the possible root cause.

1 Reply

Employee Advisor

Hi Shyam,

The cause of this error is :

Cause: identifiers may not start with any ASCII character other than letters and numbers. $#_ are also allowed after the first character.

And in your query, I can see the variable "__MAIN__' in the last line starting with the UNDERSCORE.

It may be the root cause of this error.