Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Message center Transaction email

Level 5

HI

can someone suggest a good way to send transactional message ( order Confirmation) using Soap to call message center f ? I am able to call the Push event through soap. now with Order confirmation it can be complicated as a user can order multiple items and different item can have different discounts.

do I have to cover all the variables (ctx) on the template and bind those on the soap call?

Any suggestions, sample would be appreciated. As I mention I am able to send a simple message using the Soap or Dunamic JS in message center.

thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Vendim,

If there is only one order, I assume you want only one email sent. I assume you have to manage that in the template. Let me know if you find an alternative solution.

Florent

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Vendim,

If there is only one order, I assume you want only one email sent. I assume you have to manage that in the template. Let me know if you find an alternative solution.

Florent