Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Loop in SOAP request created in js activity

Level 5

Hi Team,

we have got a new requirement basically there are three major columns A,B and C; now for each major column/ field is 24 fields like A1 to A24 , B1 to B24 and C1 to C24 respectively from the input we are getting.

And the data we are requested to send to third party system is in the combination of A1+B1+C1 and so on.. If there is no data for the combination we will not be sending that data (A1+B1+C1 >0) only will have to sent.

We have got the soap xml file where we need to send this combination  , we thought of creating 24 combinations manually in the js activity :-

'<retrieveAllDataResponse>'+

'<Data1>A1</Data1>'+

'<Data2>B1</Data2>'+

'<Data3>constant</Data3>'+

'<condition1>'+

'<Data4>constant</Data4>'+

'<Data5>C1</Data5>'+

'<Data6>constant</Data6>'+

'<sign>+</sign>'+

'</condition1>'+

'</retrieveAllDataResponse>'+

'<retrieveAllDataResponse2>'+

'<Data1>A2</Data1>'+

'<Data2>B2</Data2>'+

'<Data3>constant</Data3>'+

'<condition1>'+

'<Data4>constant</Data4>'+

'<Data5>C2</Data5>'+

'<Data6>Constant</Data6>'+

'<sign>+</sign>'+

'</condition1>'+

'</retrieveAllDataResponse2>'+

till <retrieveAllDataResponse24>

</retrieveAllDataResponse24>

Since this request will also include the null values if any and will occupy all 24 placeholders, so can we have any looping for this combination so i can send the combinations of which is having data in any attribute (non zero values).

Thanks,

Adithya

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Adithya,

I do not have the necessary knowledge to answer your question. Were you able to find an answer or a workaround?

Florent

Level 5

Hi Florentlb,

Not yet still working on the logic to apply the looping condition inside the SOAP xml.

Thank you,
Adithya