Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Limiting the no of Deliveries

Level 4

Hi All,

I have two email deliveries in my workflow. Is there a way in which I can restrict the no of emails each deliveries can send per day. For example, delivery-1 can send 1000 emails per day and delivery-2 can send 100 emails per day. I don't want the restriction to be based on no of emails sent per profile, but no of deliveries sent per email delivery activity.

Thanks and Regards,

Rahul

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Rahul,

You can achieve that by using send time optimization by customizing date

For example, you can segment your target audience randomly to send your delivery in five batches. You will send a first batch representing 1000 records of your target audience on June 30th at 10:00 AM, a second batch 24 hours later with 1000 records of the audience, and so on.

Thanks

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Rahul,

You can achieve that by using send time optimization by customizing date

For example, you can segment your target audience randomly to send your delivery in five batches. You will send a first batch representing 1000 records of your target audience on June 30th at 10:00 AM, a second batch 24 hours later with 1000 records of the audience, and so on.

Thanks

David

David Kangni