Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to pending email sending during Public holiday?

Level 2

Hi,
How to prevent the workflow or email delivery from running on a local public holiday?
I know this can be easily done in Classic, but is Standard able to do the same?

Say if I have a workflow starts with a scheduler that set to run several times weekly excluding weekends, how do i add extra checkpoints to pause the email sending if it's a public holiday?

the only way I can think of, is to list down all the public holiday dates, then compare with workflow entry date, then pass to a waiting step if date matches.
is there a smarter way to do it, like in Classic?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

the provided solution is for Classic not for standard. but can use enrichment, segment, test 3 steps to create a similar date checking process.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Kaberio,

Have you tried using typology rules to do your filtering?

A similar question was asked previously in the thread below which you may find a bit more graceful of a solution.

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic-questions/set-up-recurring-c...

Level 2

Hey Craig,
Thanks for your reply I saw that one, but that is for AC Classic right?

Administrator

Hi @Craig_Thonis

Can you please clarify further for @Kabeiro?

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Correct answer by
Level 2

the provided solution is for Classic not for standard. but can use enrichment, segment, test 3 steps to create a similar date checking process.