Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

How do I create a sub element in a custom resource schema in ACS?

Level 4

I would like to create an element with several attributes in the profile extension schema so something like the postalAddress structure in the standard profile schema nms:recipient

<element category="1120_location" name="postalAddress" template="nms:common:postalAddress">

<attribute expr="SubString(JuxtWords3(Smart([../@salutation]), Smart([../@firstName]), Upper([../@lastName])), 1, 38)" name="line1" />

<attribute expr="Upper(SubString([../location/@address1], 1,38))" name="line2" />

<attribute expr="Upper(SubString([../location/@address2], 1,38))" name="line3" />

<attribute expr="Upper(SubString([../location/@address3],        1,38))" name="line4" />

<attribute expr="Upper(SubString([../location/@address4],       1,38))" name="line5" />

<attribute expr="SubString(JuxtWords([../location/@zipCode], Upper([../location/@city])), 1,38)" name="line6" />

<attribute _operation="delete" name="line7" />

<element expr="@line1+'\n'+@line2+'\n'+@line3+'\n'+@line4+'\n'+@line5+'\n'+@line6" name="serialized" />

</element>

How do  I do that? It seems I am only able to create attributes in the designer

Kind regards

Robert

0 Replies