Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Extract from Adobe Campaign for AAM

Level 2

Hi all,

I need to setup a process to extract a hashed email and some other fields from the Recipient table, which can then be loaded into AAM elsewhere. I've been reviewing the guidance provided here: Inbound Data File Contents: Syntax, Invalid Characters, Variables, and Examples

Part of this, however, indicates that the file that is output / loaded into AAM should include the UserID, a tab delimited, then your extra fields which are then comma delimited. Is it possible to output a file from AC that is tab delimited for the first field, and then comma delimited after? It looks like you also don't use field headers, but X="Y" format. Can AC also output this kind of format?

Any assistance on this would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance!

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Andy,

Not sure there is a default option that lets you use different characters to delimit several columns of a line in a file export (at least through the UI).

Can you specify which version of Campaign you are using so I can make sure if there are ways to do it? (I'd assume it is possible with custom code with Campaign Classic - which unfortunately is not my specialty - while it is probably not the case with Campaign Standard).

Also, have you considered using the integration between Campaign and AAM? I'd be interested to provide some feedback to the team in case it doesn't match your requirements.

Florent

Level 10

Hi Andy,

Any update to share regarding this?

Florent