Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Export Historical data out of Adobe Campaign Standard

Level 2

Hello,

Is it possible to export the historical data of Campaigns, profile, etc out of Campaign? The business need is to replicate the behavior data, workflow on the operations internal database.

Thank you

shan

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

shansjtrex​ It can be done with API's but my recommendation, given the likely huge volume of records, will be flat-file/batch exports. ACS workflows allow you to extract the queried data into many widely used flat file formats.

Thanks,

Pulkit

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

shansjtrex You cannot replicate the entire ACS database. However, you can periodically export snapshots of tables and maintain a history of changes in an external database.

Thanks,

Pulkit

Level 2

thank you pulkit2304​ . The snapshots are done through Adobe Campaign API ?

Correct answer by
Employee

shansjtrex​ It can be done with API's but my recommendation, given the likely huge volume of records, will be flat-file/batch exports. ACS workflows allow you to extract the queried data into many widely used flat file formats.

Thanks,

Pulkit

Level 2

pulkit2304​ that makes sense. That was initial plan was looking to see if that is sufficient. Looks like it. Thank you for the information.