Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Exclude existing members from trigger flow

Level 2

Hi all,

I am setting up a trigger flow for new sign ups in a program.

The flow is designed for new members, which means I want to exclude all existing members.

I understand I should use an Incremental query. However, I am in doubt how to exclude existing members to avoid triggering the flow on all existing profiles, first time it is started.

The trigger is a bolean field. What is the best way to exclude the existing members?

Thanks

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Is this using the recipient's profile or some custom sign up schema?

1. You can check whether a member has already been sent that "new signup" campaign by querying delivery schemas then exclude them
  2. You can extend the schema add a boolean field, upon sending new sign ups that campaign then populate it with 1 , so next time you query those where the value is 0.

Level 3

Hi Henrik,

You should target the members which has a signup/creation date within the last 24hours of now and not have received the email before.

That should only target the new members, and the received email before will remove the ones there has 'already received' from the target, if the trigger flow runs more than once pr. 24hours.

Best,

Jonas

Level 3

Hi Henrik,

Did this solve your issue?

Do you have any further comments on this?

Please mark the question as solved if so

Best,

Jonas