Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Error while loading and updating profile data

Level 1

I have a new file of 50K profiles which needs to be imported in to ACS. I get an error trying to import these profiles due to gender code.

Gender Code on my file : 'F','M' etc.

Error received:

WKF-560065 the type of the 'GNDR_CD' expression (type: string) does not match the type of the '@gender' destination field (type: byte)

1) When I change the data type to Integer, the data does not get updated in profiles though the worflow runs without any errors. How do I resolve this?

2) The Birth_DT field also does not get mapped into the newly imported profiles. I have changed the format in the load file stage to date which matches the target dimension data type but still does not get imported. How do I import Birth Date?

Thank you!

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi Prabha,

As the error indicates: one is type:string and the @gender destination field is type:byte.

Can you change the destination field to match type:string?

The reason why changing to type:integer might work is because type:byte is in essence a number but it doesn't mean it's correct, as the gender values are strings ('F', 'M', 'Other').

Same thing for Date: Make sure content type matches the destination field.

I hope this helps!

Pablo