Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Error while compiling custom resource

Level 1

I get the following errors when trying to create a custom resource. Anyone else encountered these errors and what maybe the cause?

SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'PublishCusResources' of service 'xtk:builder'.

WDB-200001 SQL statement 'CREATE TABLE CusRegistry_details( fITEM_RETAIL_AMT REAL NOT NULL Default 0, fITEM_SALE_AMT REAL NOT NULL Default 0, iCreatedById INTEGER NOT NULL Default 0, iMZB_PROD_ITEM_ID INTEGER NOT NULL Default 0, iMZB_STORE_ID INTEGER NOT NULL Default 0, iModifiedById INTEGER NOT NULL Default 0, iREGISTRY_LINE_ITEM_NUM INTEGER NOT NULL Default 0, iREQ_QTY INTEGER NOT NULL Default 0, iSTORE_NUM INTEGER NOT NULL Default 0, sACT_IND "char", sCLASS_SKU_UPC VARCHAR(20), sCOWORKER_NUMBER VARCHAR(10), sCREATED_ID VARCHAR(20), sREGISTRY_NUM VARCHAR(12), sSKU_IMS_NUM VARCHAR(16), sSUB_CLASS_NUM VARCHAR(8), sUPDATED_ID VARCHAR(20), tsCREATED_DT TIMESTAMPTZ, tsCreated TIMESTAMPTZ, tsLastModified TIMESTAMPTZ, tsSRC_CREATED_DT TIMESTAMPTZ, tsSRC_UPDATED_DT TIMESTAMPTZ, tsUPDATED_DT TIMESTAMPTZ )' could not be executed.

PGS-220000 PostgreSQL error: ERROR: relation "cusregistry_details" already exists

4 Replies

Employee

Hello ,

This is the reason : : PGS-220000 PostgreSQL error: ERROR: relation "cusregistry_details" already exists.

Can you check if a table with the same name is already not present in the Database. Or change the name of this table to say cusregistry1 and then try.

Regards,

Adhiyan

Level 1

Hello ,

We are using the Cloud version of Adobe Campaign Standard. I get the same kind of errors when trying to extend the profile attributes.

1600310_pastedImage_0.png

I did not create this field earlier but every time i try publishing this it gives an error that the column already exists.

Level 10

Hi Prabha,

Did you try changing the column name or getting rid of it if not needed?

Let me know.

All the best,

Pablo